- CIM Conference & Exhibition 2012: Minerals for all seasons. Mining and its subsequent provisions are the foundation of our civilization.(May 6-9, Edmonton)
- Pipelines, Politics & Price Business Forum for executives. (May 23, Calgary)
- CCPA 2012 Conference: "Reflecting on Self and Practice", invites us to reflect upon where our 'journey' as counsellors, psychotherapists, educators, and supervisors has brought us, and where that journey might yet take us (May 24-27, Calgary)
- World Alternative Investment Summit Canada: Canada's premier alternative investment conference geared towards investors, advisors, exempt market participants, hedge fund companies, and service providers. (May 28, Calgary)
- Earth, Wind and Water – Elements of Life: cutting edge geophysical science that will address major scientific advancements concerning our planet through a unique plenary session, a rich scientific program, seminars, and workshops. (June 5-8, Banff)
- World Innovation Forum New York 2012: A gathering of business icons, global leaders, brilliant minds, and legendary CEOs to discuss today's critical business issues. (June 20-21, New York, NY)
- Enterprise 2.0 Building Social Business: Emphasizing the bigger picture implications of the technology and the exploration of what is at stake for organizations trying to change not only tools, but also culture and process. (June 18-21, Boston, MA)
- Canadian Water Summit: Water-Food-Energy Nexus: Strategies for Competitiveness? connects Canadian water leaders with opportunities to drive competitiveness through innovation and smart water management. (June 28, Calgary)
- Symposium on Functional Genomics of Early Livestock Development:The research to be highlighted at the symposium will address the dynamic nature of early development in livestock species that involve gene transcription and translation, as well as the protein-protein interactions which must occur in order. (July 24-26, Banff)
- Petrocultures: Oil, Energy, Culture:Petrocultures will bring together scholars, writers, filmmakers and artists from around the world who are engaged in an exploration of the social and cultural dimensions and impacts of oil and energy.(September 6-8, Edmonton)
- 2012 Alberta Employment and Career Fair:promotes opportunities for informed career and education planning, and connects employers with employees.(September 28-29, Edmonton)
Alberta Labour Force Statstics (stats canada)
Canadian Occupational Projection System
- Search for forecasted supply and demand of different occupations
- Search for Industrial data by industry including: Gross domestic product, Employment, Retirements, Deaths and Job openings.
-Search for Demographics of the labour market like population, participation and Labour market by: Gender, Age, Education Level etc.
-Technical Documentation: A 10 year outlook on Canadas labour market (2008-2017)
Alberta Labour Market News
Alberta Monthly Labour Market Bulletin
Service Canada. Provides province wide information and by region.
Industry Specific Labour Market Outlooks
Information and Communications Technology Council
- Labour Market Outlook for Occupations that specialize in developing or supporting information and communications technology